WTF Friday - QueerJoe
You can view the original post here
On a current bicycle experience alongside the Delaware Canal towpath, we noticed a disruption to the usually serene water within the canal. Was a WTF Friday.
Play WTF Friday With Me
From afar, it was slightly odd to see the water roiling in a single spot on the canal. Often, it’s a duck or goose going underwater to eat the tender shoots on the backside of the canal mattress.
However when Thaddeus and I obtained nearer, it seemed extra like a scene from Jurassic Park than a canal scene.
These two snapping turtles had been going at it. We figured it was both two males combating or a female and male mating. I suppose it’s doable it was two homosexual/lesbian turtles, however we felt lucky sufficient to have witnessed such a uncommon website that we didn’t wish to ascribe one thing much more uncommon to the occasion.
I like the wildlife we see on our biking journeys on this space. Deer, muskrats, blue and inexperienced heron’s, eagles, turtles, hawks, fish and even an invasive crawfish to this space.
We're very lucky and grateful for attending to stay in such an attractive space.
Present Knitting
A number of inches had been added to the Millamia Child Blanket.




I used to be a bit involved that the blanket wasn’t “reversible”, however I feel the reverse aspect appears simply high quality as effectively.


As a knitter, I'd at all times see this because the “wrong side,” however I’ve come to seek out out, many non-knitters discover this the nicer trying aspect of the material.
You can view the original post here Show Original: https://librareview.com/wtf-friday-queerjoe/
Comments
Post a Comment