Celebrating Two Years of Yoga


You can view the original post here

Right this moment’s an enormous day.

It’s my on-line yoga-versary, and fortunate us: it lands on a full moon day!

Celebrating today is considerably bittersweet. Two years in the past the world went right into a “two-week lockdown” (oh what little we as a world knew then…) and staying secure meant staying away from one another. I adopted the social distancing guidelines, however I didn’t need to absolutely isolate myself. I knew tips on how to use Zoom, so like many different yoga academics, I began instructing yoga courses on-line.

And the remainder is herstory – I really like that this big day falls in Ladies’s Historical past Month!

To me, yoga is about connection. Whether or not you follow often or sporadically with me or someplace else or just learn my emails or posts, it means we’re connecting on some degree. I deeply admire the possibility to share moments of contemplation with you, on the mat, in your inbox, or in your machine.

While you step in your mat to follow yoga or drop into the current second, the world turns into a extra calm and peaceable place. There’s quite a bit on the market vying for our time and a focus and the straightforward act of being right here and current collectively means a lot to me.

So how are we going to have fun two years collectively? I’ll depart that as much as you, however listed here are my plans should you want some inspiration:

  • take relaxation from follow immediately in commentary of the moon day
  • increase a beverage of alternative and sip with satisfaction
  • mirror on what has been and dream about what may come subsequent
  • okay I’ll most likely take heed to 22 by Taylor Swift too (to get within the two temper!)

If you need extra yoga in your life, we follow each Thursday at these occasions:

What: Ashtanga Yoga Mysore (self-guided with trainer suggestions) on Zoom

When: Each Thursday:

  • Pacific USA: 9-10:15 AM
  • Mountain USA: 10-11:15 AM
  • Central USA: 11-12:15 PM
  • Jap USA: 12-1:15 PM
  • Western Europe: 5-6:15 PM
  • Central Europe: 6-7:15 PM

Hope to see you quickly in your mat!

For follow inspiration and connection, comply with me on IG: @racheldrummondyoga

XO,

Rachel

Rachel Drummond

Rachel Drummond is a scholar and trainer of Ashtanga Yoga, handstand fanatic, and author. She enjoys practising and instructing yoga all around the world and writing about tips on how to carry yoga to life off the mat by way of contemplative bodily practices.



You can view the original post here Show Original: https://librareview.com/celebrating-two-years-of-yoga/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Anti-Aging Treatment Products Work

Anti-Aging Treatments – Treatment of Age Spots

Meat Free Taco Recipes from Dietitians