Suzanne's Kitchen : Corn Salad 2sp


You can view the original post here
I simply made a person quantity for me so should you make multiple serving it would change the factors.
Image may contain: cloud and food
Corn Salad 2sp
  • 1/2c corn which I had cooked and was nonetheless heat 0sp
  • I combined 1 tbsp mild mayo/smoked paprika/garlic powder/chipotle powder, cilantro and squeeze of lime juice 0sp
  • 5 Apetina mild feta cubes 1sp
  • I added some cilantro however you additionally add some chopped jalapeno peppers should you prefer it sizzling 
Combine the mayo and so forth then add to the corn and stir until coating the corn then I crumbled the feta cubes and stirred.

Yummo!!



You can view the original post here Show Original: https://librareview.com/suzannes-kitchen-corn-salad-2sp/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Anti-Aging Treatment Products Work

Anti-Aging Treatments – Treatment of Age Spots

Meat Free Taco Recipes from Dietitians