Progress Put up #6: Beginning a New Chapter in Life
You can view the original post here
That is it! We’ve lastly made it to Progress Put up #6. For these of you who're new to my website, that is the unique cause I began it. To encourage myself to cease binge consuming, drop pounds, and share my story with the world. Now, a yr and a half later, I’ve reached my aim! Right here’s my closing weigh-in, plus some weight reduction earlier than and after photos.
Why Dropping the Final 10 Kilos Took so Lengthy
Are you questioning why it took me so lengthy to lose the final 10 kilos? It’s as a result of I wasn’t weight-reduction plan! I nonetheless benefit from the meals I really like and have been letting my physique drop pounds slowly. My final progress put up was mid-July, which means it’s been 8 months since I used to be 130 kilos. I might have posted this progress put up a few months in the past, however I delayed it to see the place my weight would keep first.
These photos have been taken at 120 kilos, in order that they’re correct to this progress put up, despite the fact that I’m a bit lighter now. It appears my physique desires to take a seat within the 117 to 119-pound vary by itself, so that is the place it’ll keep. I really like the best way I’m consuming now, so there’s no means I’ll lower my energy to attempt to lose extra weight.
Right here they're, my closing measurements!
Progress Put up #6
Weight: 120lbs (54.4kg)
Measurements: Chest 86cm (33.8″), thighs 53cm (20.9″), waist 68cm (26.8″), hips 92cm (36.2″), arms 26cm (10.2″)
BMI of 21.9 (mid-healthy vary)









Beginning a New Chapter in Life
Now I've a brand new aim, which is upkeep. I’ve been advised up to now that sustaining one’s weight is tougher than shedding it within the first place. Nevertheless, I feel individuals who have bother sustaining their weight are possible individuals who misplaced it with excessive weight-reduction plan or meals restriction. I’ve dropped the load slowly and let it fall the place it needed, and it hasn’t modified for months.
At this level, if I needed to lose any extra weight, I’d have to chop energy, which is rarely going to occur. I do know the place restrictive consuming has gotten me up to now, so that is the place I’ll gladly keep. To not point out, I’m pleased with my new way of life and nonetheless eat what I really like.
Now that I’m closing this chapter of my life, I’m unsure the place my future will lead me. After going by way of this transformation, nevertheless, I do know I’ll be able to deal with no matter life throws my means.
"Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." – Martin Luther King, Jr. Click To TweetWeight Loss Earlier than and After Photos
In the event you have been right here for my final weigh-in, you most likely observed the large distinction between this put up and the final. Dropping 10 kilos is much more vital on a smaller physique. Additionally, I’ve been getting extra energy coaching in through the previous few months to prepare for this yr’s ski season. I can’t have any extra accidents once more! Anyway, I’m rather a lot stronger and extra toned than I used to be earlier than.
Listed below are a number of weight reduction earlier than and after photos to show you possibly can drop pounds with out weight-reduction plan! As you possibly can see, there are specific issues that don’t occur if you drop pounds. Your cellulite diminishes however doesn’t go away. The final form of your physique stays the identical.
Additionally, I ended up with a little bit of free pores and skin, however not as a lot as I used to be anticipating after shedding over 50 kilos. I blame this on the sluggish weight reduction. Additionally, over shedding the final 10 kilos, my pimples cleared up and I haven’t had an issue with it.



The Consuming Plan I Adopted to Drop 50 Kilos
I’ve learn many books to cease binge consuming, however out of all of the consuming plans they'd, right here’s the one I ended up following! The Binge Code by Alison Kerr provides methods to cease binge consuming by making cravings disappear with intuitive consuming and mindfulness.
In the event you haven’t learn The Binge Code but, you actually ought to! Discover ways to cease being a slave to meals and eventually have meals freedom. For extra info on what the guide teaches, I wrote a whole evaluate of it right here.
Click on under for fast hyperlinks to the guide on Amazon!
The Weblog After Progress Put up #6
Now the actual query is, is that this website nonetheless Lose Weight With Ang now? After all! Now that I’ve reached my objectives, I can assist you attain yours too! It’s time for me to share with you what I’ve discovered about weight reduction, wholesome consuming, health, and staying mentally properly.
Because it seems, shedding pounds and preserving it off is rather more than merely consuming much less and transferring extra. I’ll proceed writing about these matters so I can assist you turn into the model of your self you’ve all the time dreamed of.
Progress Put up #6: Ultimate Ideas
Progress Put up #6 got here rather a lot later than anticipated, however I’m glad it did. Dropping pounds slowly confirmed me the success that I’ve by no means seen with weight-reduction plan and perfectionism. Now, I’m beginning a brand new chapter in life. I’m off to evangelise this to the world and present everybody that they’re extra succesful than they’ve ever believed!
Earlier Weight Loss Progress Posts:
Now sufficient about me, I wish to learn about your progress so I can assist you out! Now that my weight reduction journey is full, what questions on shedding pounds would you like me to reply? I’d like to share my experience, so let me know within the feedback!
That’s it for now everybody. In the event you’ve discovered some worth on this put up, please share it to encourage others too! Thanks!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
This put up comprises affiliate hyperlinks for merchandise that I really like. In the event you use these hyperlinks to purchase one thing I'll earn a fee with no extra value to you. Thanks for serving to hold this website going! Additionally, this put up was made for the location Lose Weight With Ang. In the event you’re studying this on a special website, please e mail us https://loseweightwithang.com/contact/
Featured picture credit score: ReadyElements/pixabay.com
You can view the original post here Show Original: https://librareview.com/progress-put-up-6-beginning-a-new-chapter-in-life/
Comments
Post a Comment