Adverse Ideas, Optimistic Individual! – My Mind's Not Damaged
Completely happy Thursday! Earlier this week, I discussed I’m cooking up a couple of new initiatives as a part of my try and develop into extra of a psychological well being advocate and activist. One of many largest causes I wish to get into a distinct sort of house (don’t fear, MBNB isn’t going wherever!) is that within the years I’ve been penning this weblog, I’ve come to know the ability of dialog. The flexibility to share my story and my expertise has been profoundly vital to my psychological well being, and with out that house to be taught and develop, I wouldn’t be the place I'm at the moment. That’s why I’m excited to announce that beginning subsequent month, I’m going to be sharing a few of my broader ideas and reflections in a brand new type – an e mail publication I’m calling Adverse Ideas, Optimistic Individual.
What I’m hoping for this new mission is to share extra of my private ideas and perspective on psychological well being, psychological wellness and all the things in between. It is a house the place I hope that I could be a little extra of myself, whereas additionally sharing extra of my ideas and emotions about issues I really like. On the finish of the day I really like writing, and sharing my ideas with a devoted viewers is a big advantage of e mail newsletters.
A lot of my posts on MBNB are primarily based on my private experiences with psychological sickness, and although I’ve been open and trustworthy on my weblog, I nonetheless discover myself holding again from being ~too~ private or trustworthy about my very own psychological well being. From my perspective, I would like the weblog to be a spot the place folks can come to be taught, or really feel seen/understood in the event that they determine with one thing I’ve written. Whereas I’d like MBNB to proceed to be that house, I wish to share a few of my extra private ideas or musings with readers or folks within the psychological well being group.
All this work is constructing towards a brand new long-term objective of mine – creating an internet group for folks to speak about psychological well being and wellness. And that begins with me speaking about my very own in way more element. I’m aiming for considered one of all these emails each month to begin, and seeing the way it goes. I hope you’ll be a part of me on this journey!
Processing…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.
You can view the original post here Show Original: https://librareview.com/adverse-ideas-optimistic-individual-my-minds-not-damaged/
Comments
Post a Comment